'I was born to be a mother': Hayden Panettiere opens up about having children and her second chance at love with 'fiance' Wladimir Klitschko

By JADE WATKINS

Motherhood: Hayden Panettiere opens up about motherhood in the new May edition of Glamour magazine as she shows off her fit figure in sexy CHUCS bikini bottoms and a white shirt knotted at the bust

They rekindled their romance two months ago after splitting up in 2011, and are now rumoured to be now engaged.
And it seems that Hayden Panettiere and her boxer beau Wladimir Klitschko's second chance at love has finally cemented their relationship.
In a new interview with Glamour magazine, the pint-sized Nashville star opens up about the couple's renewed love and her plans for the future.

Swim fan: The 23-year-old also poses in an elegant Michael Kors black maillot bathing suit

At 23-years-old, Hayden says that she would not discount becoming a first time mother.
'I've lived a very big life and I don't feel my age and I feel like I was born to be a mother,' she explains.
'Sometimes people speak about (having kids) like "Your life ends - you're never going to be able to do anything again!" And I'm like "What are talking about?" Motherhood is the most beautiful, exciting thing, and there's nothing I feel like I can't accomplish while having children in my life.
'I would sacrifice having more years of being wherever I want whenever I want for years with my kids.'

Searing: Hayden's famous green eyes sear through the camera's lens as she takes a dip in a Malia Mills red and white polka dot bikini

When asked if Hayden could be with the father of her future children right now, the blonde beauty candidly tells that magazine: 'It wouldn't shock me!'
Hayden says that this time around her relationship with Wladimir has changed and for the better, especially since they remained good friends.
'It's like the 2.0 version. I've always had relationships and stayed really good friends with the guys I have dated,' she explains.

In a coconut tree: Hayden also displays her slim pins in a pretty Rochas pale blue dress

Cover girl: Hayden also graces the cover of the May edition of Glamour

A second chance at love: The pint-sized Nashville star also speaks of her renewed love with rumoured fiance, boxer Wladimir Klitschko

'It blows my mind sometime that us getting together has gotten so much attention. It's like, Really? This is breaking news?'
The blonde beauty says she has always been close to the six foot six Ukrainian sport star, since meeting him five years ago at a charity event.

Rekindled love: The couple rekindled their romance two months ago after splitting up in 2011, and are now rumoured to be now engaged

'Life is like a lunchroom at school. In this industry you've got little individual tables of actors, singers, rap stars, this, that, the other. But it's a big industry that also encompasses anyone in the public eye,' she explains.
'An acquaintance of ours did a coffee-table book, and the proceeds when to genocide prevention. We met at the party for the launch of the book; we've been friends for years - we've never not been close.'
Hayden says her views on marriage and relationships have not been rocked by her own parent's union, which was initially shattered when her father went to jail for domestic violence for abusing her mother when Hayden was just 18-years-old.

source: dailymail

0 comments:

Post a Comment